These terms and conditions apply to delegate registrations for all conferences associated with any exhibition (each an “Event”) organised by Informa Egypt LLC (“Informa Markets”). Please read them carefully as they contain important information. By submitting your registration, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, Informa Markets will be unable to accept your
- Your registration constitutes an offer to Informa Markets to attend an Event. All registrations are subject to acceptance by Informa Markets which will be confirmed in writing (including but not limited to email). A contract between Informa Markets and you will only be formed when this confirmation is sent to you (whether or not it is received) provided that if confirmation is not sent within 14 days of us receiving your registration, it will be deemed to be confirmed unless we notify you otherwise. Informa Markets reserves the right to refuse to accept any registration.
- Payment for the Event must be received in full by Informa Markets in accordance with Informa Markets’ payment terms from time to time in force but in any event not later than 48 hours before the Event. If payment in full is not received before the Event, Informa Markets reserves the right at its sole discretion and without liability either to require payment as a condition of entry to the Event or to refuse entry to the Event. No refunds of any proportion of registration fees already paid (if any) will be made and any balance of the registration fees will remain due and payable where entry to an Event is refused under this condition 2. It is the intent of the parties that Informa Markets will receive the registration fees net of all applicable taxes, including, without limitation, sales, VAT, service or withholding taxes (Taxes), all of which shall be paid solely by you. If and to the extent that any Taxes are levied upon, or found to be applicable to, the whole or any portion of the registration fees, the amount of the registration fees shall be increased by an amount necessary to compensate for the Taxes (including, without limitation, any amount necessary to “gross up” for Taxes levied on the increase itself).
- Discounts for group registrations are only valid for the number of delegates specified. If the number of delegates attending the Event is less than the number specified in the group booking (either as a result of cancellations prior to the Event or as a result of delegates failing to attend the Event), Informa Markets reserves the right to revise the registration fees in line with the number of delegates actually attending the Event in accordance with Informa Markets’ published prices then in force and require payment of such registration fees in accordance with condition 2.
- Prices for each Event are correct at the time of publication. Informa Markets reserves the right to change the prices at any time but changes will not affect registrations which have already been confirmed by Informa Markets.
- Registrations cancelled after confirmation by Informa Markets but more than 7 days before the Event are subject to a 50% administration charge up to a maximum of USD200. Registration fees for registrations cancelled 7 days or less before the Event must be paid in full. If you fail to attend an Event, the full registration fees remain payable and no refunds will be given. Informa Markets reserves the right to cancel any registration after confirmation in which case all registration fees paid will be refunded. You acknowledge that the refund of registration fees is your sole remedy in the event of cancellation of your registration by Informa Markets and all other liability is expressly excluded.
- Your registration may not be transferred and is issued for your personal use only. You may not purchase registrations as agent for any third party or sell or otherwise transfer your registration to others, or exploit the registration commercially or non-commercially in any way. We regret that we cannot accept the transfer of registrations between conferences.
- Informa Markets reserves the right at any time to change the format, participants, content, location and timing or any other aspect of the Event, in each case without liability.
- Informa Markets reserves the right to postpone or cancel an Event without liability at any time for any reason whether or not due to causes beyond its reasonable control. Where an Event is postponed, your registration will be valid for the rescheduled Event.
- Informa Markets reserves the right without liability to refuse admission to, or to eject from the Event, any person in its absolute discretion, including (without limitation) any person who fails to comply with these terms and conditions or who in the opinion of Informa Markets represents a security risk, nuisance or annoyance to the running of the Event. You agree to comply with all reasonable instructions issued by Informa Markets or the venue owners at the Event.
- All unauthorised photography and the recording or transmitting of audio or visual material, data or information is expressly prohibited. You consent to filming and sound recording and photography of the Event as a delegate and you consent to the use by Informa Markets of any such recording or photography anywhere in the world for promotional, marketing and other purposes.
- Informa Markets excludes all liability for loss, injury or damage to persons or property at the Event. All indemnities, warranties, terms and conditions (whether express or implied) are excluded. Informa Markets accepts no liability for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may suffer in connection with or arising from the Event whether direct, indirect or consequential (including but not limited to loss of profit, loss of business or any other type of economic loss) or otherwise. If Informa Markets is liable to you for any reason, Informa Markets’ total liability to you in relation to the Event (whether under these terms or conditions or otherwise) is limited to the amount of the registration fees paid by you to Informa Markets. The limitations and exclusions in this condition 12 only apply to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- Informa Markets reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time and you will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time you submit your registration.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of Egypt, and disputes under or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Egypt.